As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. MASTERCOOL #ad
MASTERCOOL 72480 Blue & Silver 37 Degree Flaring/Double Flaring Hydraulic Tool Kit #adMASTERCOOL #ad
- Fit type: Vehicle Specific. Magnetic adapter holder keeps adapters in place. This tool can be used on "annealed steel" & "dead soft". Equipped with an englarged die set compression area for better grip of dies.
Includes 3/16, 1/4, 1/4, 3/8 and 1/2" dies 3/16, 5/16, 5/16, 3/8 and 1/2" double flare adapters and 37˚ cone packaged in a blow molded case. Tube and die set stabilizing arm for easy tube forming.
2. Inline Tube #ad
Inline Tube Double Single Flaring 37 Degree Professional Brake Line Flare Die Tool Kit 30005 C-3-4 #adInline Tube #ad
- Inline Tube. Add on for TLF08. Hot rod or street rod plumbing. 37 degree flaring tool. An or jic fittings.
|Brand||Inline Tube #ad|
|Manufacturer||Inline Tube #ad|
|Warranty||Items may be returned within 14 days after the buyer receives merchandise (package arrival date). Returns must be in same condition as received, with the original packaging plus a copy of the Amazon invoice. Only the merchandise amount will be refunded, buyer will be liable for return shipment charges.|
3. Performance Tool #ad
Performance Tool W80671 37 Degree Flaring Tool #adPerformance Tool #ad
- Creates the proper angle for AN and JIC fittings. Floating cone for accurate alignment. For high performance applications only. Set includes flaring bar and yoke with center screw. Fits tubing sizes: 3/16, 1/4, 5/16, 3/8 and 1/2-Inch O. D.
|Brand||Performance Tool #ad|
4. Wostore #ad
Wostore Eccentric Flaring Tool Kit Tubing Refrigeration 7 Dies 3/16-3/4 inch Copper #adWostore #ad
- Available sizesfor flaring 7 dies size: 3/16, 5/16, 1/4, 1/2, 3/8, 5/8 and 3/4 -inch sizes. Uniform flaresfeatures a durable eccentrically-mounted, hardened steel flaring cone for even metal flow.
Produces a rolling action for uniform flare walls without galling in tubing. Practical toolcreate 45 degree precise flares in soft copper, brass, aluminum and mild steel tubing.
Securely & safely storedblow molded hard plastic storage case keeps tools contained and organized, provides a convenient handle for easy transportation and portability. Convenient operationa single clamp screw provides for easy clamping and removal of tubing, large feed screw handle for smooth turning with little effort, easy to operate.
5. Tool Guy Republic #ad
TGR Professional Brake Line Flaring Tool- 45 and 37 Degree Set Single and Double Flares #adTool Guy Republic #ad
- Easy operation. Kit includes dies for both 45 and 37 degree flares. Quickly create single or double flares on 4 different sizes of tubing. Easy and quick operation will save you time and money when creating brake lines on your project.
Great for making perfect flares on brake lines, stainless steel, transmission cooler lines and fuel lines. Includes dies for 3/16”, 5/16”, 1/4”, 3/8” tubing. Works on steel, and soft metal tubing. Creates single Flares and Double Flares.
6. MASTERCOOL #ad
Blue and Silver, MASTERCOOL 72475-PRC Universal Hydraulic Flaring Tool Set with Tube Cutter #adMASTERCOOL #ad
- Equipped with an englarged die set compression area for better grip of dies. Tubing 1/8 to 1/2" nominal all packaged in a custom blow molded case. Includes dies and adapters to fabricate push connect 1/4, 3/8 and 1/2"; metric bubble flare 4.
75, 6, 1/4, 8, brake lines and transmission 5/16 and 3/8"; flare/double flare 3/16, and 10mm, 5/16 and 3/8"; gm fuel line flare, 5/16, mini tube cutter for 1/8" to 5/8" 3 - 16 mm O. D. This tool can be used on "annealed steel" & "dead soft". Magnetic adapter holder keeps adapters in place. Tube and die set stabilizing arm for easy tube forming.
7. Thorstone #ad
Red, 45 Degrees, Thorstone Double & Single Flaring Tool Kit for Brake Line and Brass Tubing Tool with Extra Adapters #adThorstone #ad
- Can be used with brake line, and other soft steel linesNot applicable with hard material like steel, HAVC, magnesium, brass, air conditioning brass line and so on.
Easy storage: comes with a Heavy-duty blow-molded carrying case, help to protect and store Various parts conveniently. Apply to: the versatile tube flaring tool applies to copper, aluminum, iron. After-sales service: if there's any question about this product, feel free to contact us, we'll give you an exact answer within 24h.
Set include: double flaring tools & 5 adapters sizes: 3/16-inch, 5/16-inch, 3/8-inch, 1/4-inch, 1/2-inch. Premium material: the forged yoke is constructed from premium Heat Treated Steel, and the swivel is made of alloy steel with chrome plating to assist in reducing friction.
8. 4LIFETIMELINES #ad
4LIFETIMELINES Flaring Tool – Professional Turret Brake Line Flare Tool – 5 Tubing Sizes – Compatible with Stainless Steel, Copper Coils #ad4LIFETIMELINES #ad
- Convenient turret carrier: keep all your dies ready, available and within immediate reach with the convenient turret carrier, which saves you the hassle of groping for small parts or losing them! Precision is key: keep your brake flares and brake system safe and at optimal length with this highly precise and accurate flaring tool, which requires minimal time, effort and cost! .
Easy to use: unlike similar products on the market, this professional flaring tool features a quick-release T handle ensuring fast holder die changeovers for a smooth and user-friendly experience.
5 tubing sizes: the 4lifetimelines heavy duty turret brake line flare tool allows you to create 45 degree highly precise double, 5/16″, 3/16″, single and bubble flares in 5 sizes of tubing, 1/4″, 3/8″ and 4.7
75mm. Compatible materials: this brake flaring tool can work with stainless steel, steel and nickel copper tubing, being a smart and practical solution for brake lines, fuel lines and transmission cooler lines.
9. Cal-Van Tools #ad
Cal-Van Tools 165 Master Inline Flaring Kit, Double and Single Flares, Brake Flaring Tools. Professional Tool Kit #adCal-Van Tools #ad
- The double clamp and hex body keeps tube from slipping, keeping flares centered and making flaring easier. Specifications: this flaring set includes 3/16 in. 5/16 in. Double and bubble flares measure 4. 75mm, 1/4 in. 6mm, 8mm.
Durable material: flaring kit swivel-type swaging adapters and flaring cone are made of the sturdiest steel materials — perfect for tough job sites. Flaring tools reduce this chance and make it work effectively. And 3/8 in.
Tubing tool kit: with the clamp and screws laying pressure directly over the tube, there is a great chance of the tube slipping from the clamp. Flaring tool adapters: in-line flaring set is designed to simplify flaring chores.
The design locks the adapter's cone and tube in a perfect line which makes accurate factory flares with less risk of breakage. Double and single flares which are designed to reduce the chance of the tube slipping from the clamp. Equipment design: with compact design, the in-line flaring tool enables the user to flare copper or soft steel tubing in tight spaces. Note: the tool is not to be used with stainless steel which can damage the tool.
|Brand||Cal-Van Tools #ad|
|Manufacturer||Cal-Van Tools #ad|
10. ARES #ad
Use on Steel, Copper, and Aluminum Tubing, Professional Brake Line Flaring Tool, Includes Convenient Storage Case, Stainless Steel, ARES 18012 #adARES #ad
- If you have a pet, you realize they are more than a pet, they are part of the family. Aspca business ambassador: we are proud to be part of the aspca business Ambassador Program. Applications: this versatile professional brake line flaring tool can be used to create a 45-degree double, or fuel lines, transmission cooler lines, stainless steel, bubble, copper, and aluminum tubing.
This tool set also includes a convenient storage case to ensure that you'll never misplace part of your kit. Whether you're working on brake lines, or single flare in steel, this tool will help you create the flares you need quickly and easily.
You are backed by our Performance Assurance. Includes: this professional brake line flaring tool includes dies in the following sizes: 3/16-inch, 5/16-inch, 1/4-inch, and 3/8-inch.
If you have any issues with your ARES professional brake line flaring tool, replacement, parts, simply contact customer service for troubleshooting help, or refund. Design considerations: this tool is designed to be mounted in a vise, and the T-handle screw clamp securely keeps the die and tubing in place, so you can create flares quickly and easily. Reliable | effective | efficient: users trust ares to be quality tools. With your support, weâ€re proud to help this great organization.