As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. TEKTON #ad
TEKTON 3/8 Inch Drive x 18 Inch Breaker Bar | SBH00118 #adTEKTON #ad
- 230-degree pivoting head lets you approach your work from any angle. An internal spring controls the tension and position of the head while installing sockets or engaging fasteners. Sleek and simple handle design offers comfort and control in a variety of one- or two-handed grip positions.
Long handle provides extended reach and the leverage to free rusted or stuck nuts and bolts. No preset head positions means you can move fluidly around obstructions along your swing path.
|Warranty||No time limits, no receipts: tekton.com/tool-help|
2. Capri Tools #ad
Capri Tools 3/8 in. Drive 18 in. Extended Leverage Breaker Bar #adCapri Tools #ad
- Length, 50% longer than standard, gives you extra leverage and makes your job easier. 3/8 in. Spring loaded ball bearing ensures sockets are securely held. Drive with 18 in.
Chrome vanadium body and Chrome Molybdenum head for extra strength. Rotates 230-degree for dynamic utilization in a variety of jobs. Of extended length. Get the extra leverage you need to break loose frozen and stuck nuts and bolts. Extended 18 in.
|Brand||Capri Tools #ad|
|Manufacturer||Capri Tools #ad|
3. GEARWRENCH #ad
87802, GEARWRENCH 3/8" Drive Flex Handle/Breaker Bar, 18" #adGEARWRENCH #ad
- Full polish chrome Finish to Resist Rust & Corrosion. Ergonomic handle for Reduced User Fatigue. 180°flex tang for Greater Access. 18” overall Length.
|Manufacturer||Apex Tool Group #ad|
|Warranty||Standard Limited Lifetime|
4. MAXPOWER #ad
MAXPOWER 1/2-Inch and 3/8-Inch Drive Dual-drive 18-Inch Breaker Bar Flex Handle Phosphated drive #adMAXPOWER #ad
- 3/8-inch drive head delivers up to 202N. M 149lb. Ft of torque. It is not recommended to use a force-adding bar. Smoothly contoured, round profile handle for a comfortable grip. Dual 1/2-inch and 3/8-inch breaker bar, 360-degree rotating Cr-Mo drive head lets you work at any angle.
Forged and hardened chrome vanadium steel construction. Spring-loaded ball bearing retains sockets. Breaks loose, rusted or stuck nuts and bolts. Suitable for medium-duty and precision works. 1/2-inch drive head delivers up to 512n. M 378lb. Ft of torque. Suitable for heavy-duty works.
5. ESCULTORA #ad
ESCULTORA 18Inch 1/2 3/8 Breaker Bar 180 Degree Rotatable Breaker Bar 1/2 Drive, stuck nuts and bolts, Breaker Bar Set With 1/2 to 3/8 Adapter for breaking rusted, stubborn #adESCULTORA #ad
- Durable material: the breaker bar set is made of high-strength chrome-vanadium steel, which is durable and wear-resistant, not easy to rust. Dimensions: durable wrench extender with an overall length of 18", bottom diameter: 07", interface: 05" and come with 1pcs 1/2 to 3/8 Adapter.
The cheater bar handle has a smooth profile for a comfortable feel and easy grip. If you have any quality problems with the 1/2 breaker bar or are damaged during transportation, please contact us in time, and we will solve the problem for you as soon as possible.
Guarantee for you: we are committed to providing you with first-class quality assurance. The breaker bar 1/2 inch drive gives you the perfect leverage power.
Please confirm the size before purchasing a torque wrench. The breaker bar can amplify torque power to break or loosen rusted, stubborn, stuck nuts and bolts on your car or vehicle. Leverage: this 1/2 lug wrench has a flexible head can be rotated 180 degrees for work at a variety of angles, suitable for tight spaces. Unique design: 1/2 breaker bar design a 180-degree flexible head with a spring-loaded ball to hold the socket securely.
6. Neiko #ad
NEIKO 00338A 3/8 Inch Drive Premium Breaker Bar | 15” Length | 180 Flex Cr-Mo Head | Cr-V Steel Construction #adNeiko #ad
- Application: a breaker bar, or also known as a power bar, is a long non-ratcheting bar that is used with socket wrench-style sockets and used to break loose very tight fasteners because their additional length allows the same amount of force to generate significantly more torque than a standard-length socket wrench.
Design: spring-load ball bearing holds sockets securely to break and loosen rusted, stubborn, or stuck nuts and bolts.
Leverage: the 180-degree flexible head works at any angle, reaches around tight spaces and generates optimized leverage for those hard to loosen nuts and bolts when doing automotive work in your garage or at home. Heavy duty: the 15-inch extra-long chrome vanadium steel handle provides maximum torque with a forged and heat-treated chrome-moly 3/8” drive head for added strength and durability.
|Manufacturer||Ridgerock Tools Inc. #ad|
7. DURATECH #ad
DURATECH 3-Piece Breaker Bar Set, Spring-loaded Detent Ball, 1/4'', with 180° Rotatable Head , 6", 10", 3/8'' & 1/2'' Drive Breaker Bars Heavy Duty, 15" Length, Premium Chrome Vanadium Steel Made #adDURATECH #ad
- Wide applicationyou can use this set to get extra leverage to break and loosen rusted, stubborn or stuck nuts and bolts when you are in need in industrial, construction or mechanic work such as car and motorcycle maintenance or repair, etc.
Flexible designthe 180-degree rotatable heads design for maximum versatility delivers torque at multiple angles for maximum reaching around tight spaces and generating optimized leverage.
Tight holdingspring-loaded detent ball allows your sockets to stay on tight while loosening tough bolts and lug nuts so that you can never worry about dropped socket again. High qualitymade of premium high-strength alloy steel, the heavy duty breaker bar kit features a corrosion-resistant forged and hardened chrome vanadium steel construction for maximum strength and longer service life.
Energy-saving operationhigh quality chrome vanadium material provides a greater turning power to save effort while smoothly contoured, round profile handle for a comfortable grip and help reduce fatigue.
8. EZ-FLO #ad
Rothenberger 45060 Breaker Bar with 1/2 inch Drive, 17 inch, Black #adEZ-FLO #ad
- The finish provides resistance to corrosion. Drive 17 in. Versatile- features a 180-degree swivel head for easy positioning to reach tight spaces.
Breaker Bar features steel construction for strength. Long reach- the breaker bar measures 17 inches in length and is equipped with a 1/2 inch drive that provides extra leverage to amplify torque output and loosen the toughest bolts and lug nuts.
Design- constructed of steel with a chrome-plated finish that resists corrosion and provides extra strength and durability. Quality- this 1/2 in. Grip- designed with a cushion grip handlebar to provide comfort during each use.
9. MichaelPro #ad
MichaelPro MP007001 3/8 Inch Drive Flex Handle / Breaker Bar for Extra Torque #adMichaelPro #ad
- Made in taiwan, where it is being widely recognized for its dedication in producing premium quality tools. Perfect in breaking and loosening stubborn, stuck or rusted nuts and bolts.
Easy reach in tight spaces with 180 degree flexible head and generate optimized leverage. 12 inch long chrome vanadium steel handle provides maximum torque. Durable chrome plated finish is corrosion-resistant and easy to wipe clean.
|Manufacturer||VR Corporation #ad|
10. Neiko #ad
NEIKO 03034A 3/8” Drive Extra Long Ratchet | 18” Length | 72 Tooth Gear | Cr-Mo Head | CR-V Steel #adNeiko #ad
- Leverage: the finely geared 72 tooth quick release ratcheting system only need 5 degrees of swivel to operate, which makes this tool suitable for working in tight spaces and angles. Long reach: this premium ratchet has a super long 18” body with a diamond knurled handle that delivers ample leverage for high torque power of up to 2, 340 lbs.
Quality: this tool is constructed from premium, drop forged, heat treated chrome vanadium steel and corrosion resistant mirror and chrome polish finish for long-lasting service life and use in your tool collection.
On stubborn, tight lug nuts and bolts. Design: the 3/8" square drive radius corners are designed to reduce socket wear by locking on to the sides of a fastener instead of its edges for tighter control and grip. Durable: the chrome molybdenum head drive comes with an easily accessible thumb lever to efficiently switch between clockwise and counterclockwise fastening.