As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Trimax #ad
Trimax MAG200 Resettable Combination Bent Pin 5/8" Receiver Lock #adTrimax #ad
- No key to lose or forget. Easy to read numbers. The 5/8" pin is 3. 25 inches in usable span and designed to fit all Class III, IV and V receiver hitches. Free protective lock head cover. Durable non-corrosive lock mechanism.
2. Trimax #ad
Chrome, Trimax Standard 1/2" Dia. Resettable Combinaiton Bent Pin Receiver Lock MAG125, Clam Packaging #adTrimax #ad
- Durable non-corrosive lock mechanism. Easy to read numbers. Free protective lock head cover. No key to lose or forget. The 1/2" pin is 2. 25 inches in usable span and designed to fit all Class I & II receiver hitches.
3. HitchSafe #ad
HitchSafe HS7000T Key Vault, Black #adHitchSafe #ad
- No tools required - the hitchsafe easily installs and uninstalls in seconds with no tools required. The hitchsafe is contained within the solid steel structure of the Hitch Receiver with a combination that only you know. Secure your valuables - enjoy outdoor activities without thinking of losing your keys, cards or valuables.
The hitchsafe fits all other makes and models to include RV’s, all OEM and all aftermarket hitch receivers. To access your valuables you simply release the rubber dust cover that looks like any normal hitch cover, enter in your personal 4 number dial combination, which releases the drawer and allows you access to your valuables.
High impact aluminum - the hitch receiver is constructed from high impact aluminum and is a vault that combined with the HitchSafe provides the most secure location on your vehicle to store spare keys and other personal items.
Safe and sound - the hitchsafe is far superior to the magnetic key holders that fall off at the first bump. If you have a hitch larger than 2" you will need HitchSafe HS7021T. This secure key vault inconspicuously allows you to keep your valuables secure at all times during outdoor activities where that might usually be a hassle. Note - the 2005+ toyota tacoma’s and the 2007+ toyota tundra’s oem hitch receivers require optional longer pins.
4. Reese #ad
Reese Towpower 7014700 Tow 'N Store Lock Kit #adReese #ad
- Includes swiveling clip. Designed to provide excellent towing. Lockable offering extra safety. Easy to install. Includes swiveling clip.
|Manufacturer||Reese Towpower #ad|
5. Trimax #ad
Trimax UMAX100 Premium Universal Dual Purpose Coupler Lock #adTrimax #ad
- Weighs 6 pounds. Type a key which is a spring loaded, 7 pin, high security key. Key hole cover slides up to seal out dirt and grime. Rugged and durable, the key will not bend or break. One size fits all from 1-7/8", to 2-5/16", 2", all coupler types.
Resists attempted drill outs. Attractive ballistic grade nylon housing absorbs hammer blows and protects against weather. Made in China. Perfect for outdoor and even indoor use. Crafted from the highest quality material.
6. Master Lock #ad
Stainless Steel Adjustable Coupler Latch Lock, 2847DAT, Master Lock Trailer Lock #adMaster Lock #ad
- Ease of use: six locking positions provide maximum flexibility; Rekeyable cylinder offers keyed-alike convenience. To 2-3/4 in. Length. Lock application: Best used for vehicles, trailers, and RV hitch locks.
Specifications: coupler lock adjusts from 9/16 in. Includes: one trailer coupler latch lock, two keys. Durable design: Water-tight cap protects trailer hitch lock from moisture and dirt.
|Brand||Master Lock #ad|
|Manufacturer||MASTER LOCK COMPANY LLC #ad|
7. Master Lock #ad
Master Lock 2866DAT 1/2 in. and 5/8 in. Swivel Head Receiver Lock for Class I-IV, Black, 1 Pack #adMaster Lock #ad
- 70 mm. 1/2 in. Receiver lock provides added security and theft deterrence while towing. 16 mm receivers; usable length of each chrome hitch pin lock is 2-3/4 in.
Trailer hitch locking pin is rated up to 3, 500 lbs class I and II, 5/8 in. Locking head rotates 360 degrees allowing keyway to conveniently face forward; receiver lock features push-to-lock locking mechanism to ensure a secure lock every time; Push head firmly onto the pin and remove key.
Included components: Two Pins Two Keys One Locking Swivel Head. Snap-on cover provides weather resistance and prevents dirt and moisture from entering keyway, four-pin cylinder for added security to prevent lock picking. Trailer hitch locking pin is rated up to 10, 000 lbs Class III and IV. 13 mm and 5/8 in. Locking hitch pin fits 1/2 in.
|Brand||Master Lock #ad|
|Manufacturer||Master Lock #ad|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
8. Reese #ad
Reese Towpower 7088300 Heavy Duty Coupler Lock #adReese #ad
- Secures trailer when not being towed. Fits 1-7/8, 2 and 2-5/16 inch trailers. Ratchet design with eleven locking positions. Universal, fits all couplers. Two theft proof square keys are included.
|Manufacturer||Reese Towpower #ad|
9. Rightline Gear #ad
Rightline Gear 100T12 Anti-Theft Trailer Coupler Ball and Lock #adRightline Gear #ad
- 1 year manufacturer's : shop confidently; our service team is based in the USA & skillfully trained to help you with any questions or concerns. Fits: 1 7/8” & 2” trailer couplers. Includes trailer Ball, uv protected zip tie and set up guide.
Easy setup: trailer ball is impossible to misplace when zip tied to trailer chain. Innovative design: guards against trailer tow-away by filling the hitch space in coupler to prevent towing devices from being inserted. Quality construction: Polycarbonate ball cannot be broken or removed once secured with lock.
|Brand||Rightline Gear #ad|
|Manufacturer||Rightline Gear #ad|
10. Blaylock Industries #ad
Blaylock TL-33 Universal Coupler Receiver Lock #adBlaylock Industries #ad
- Compatible brands: buyer's, Titan, Fulton, Atwood, Pro-Series, u-haul, Demco and more. Features a custom fit 3 pin placement for easy fit. Fits over 30 different coupler styles and brands. Intended for commercial and recreational use. Fits over 2" to 2-5/16" couplers.