As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Reese #ad
Reese Explore 1390600 40" x 70" Ratcheting Cargo Bar #adReese #ad
- Adjusts from 40 inches to 70 inches. Stops cargo from shifting. Cushioned pads for extra secure grip. No tools required. Easy to use ratchet provides maximum hold.
|Manufacturer||Reese Explore #ad|
2. KEEPER #ad
Keeper 05056 Telescoping Cargo Bar #adKEEPER #ad
- Rugged construction. Large rubber pads provide a secure grip. Easy to use twist-and-tighten function. Silver vein paint is weather and scratch resistant. Adjusts from 45 inches to 70 inches.
3. APEX LEGENDS #ad
Apex TRCB-4460-U Universal Telescoping Strap, Attached Steel Roof Cross Bars #adAPEX LEGENDS #ad
- Manufactured from durable, powder-coated steel with a 150 lb. Weight capacity. Universal design works with most cars and trucks without roof rails. Set of two universal telescoping rooftop cross bars that expand from 44” to 60” wide.
Includes straps and gator clips to secure cross bars from inside the vehicle. Feet can be mounted in several positions from 33. 25" to 56. 25" wide and bars sit 1” high.
|Brand||APEX LEGENDS #ad|
4. KEEPER #ad
Keeper 05059 Ratcheting Cargo Bar,Black/Silver #adKEEPER #ad
- Secure cargo loads in your pickup truck bed with the ratcheting design expansion system. Great for trucks with tonneau covers to keep items near the tailgate.
Adjusts from 40" to 70" wide. Easy to apply and fits in all truck beds and most passenger vehicles. Ratcheting cargo bar solution for trucks and passenger vehicles.
|Warranty||Keeper warrants that its products will be free from material and workmanship defects, as they pertain to proper and reasonable use of its products, and will replace any product that is deemed to be defective within a period of 2 years from the date it was purchased. Products that have been cut or damaged due to improper use or consumer neglect do not apply. Claims should be directed to Customer Service.|
5. KEEPER #ad
2.6 x 5.4 x 40.5 inches, Keeper 05060 Ratcheting Cargo Bar with Storage Net Silver #adKEEPER #ad
- Secure cargo loads in your pickup truck bed with the ratcheting design expansion system. Easy to apply and fits in all truck beds and most passenger vehicles.
Ratcheting cargo bar solution for trucks and passenger vehicles. Adjusts from 40" to 70" wide. Includes convenient cargo storage net to keep loose items in place.
6. Discount Ramps #ad
Discount Ramps Apex CB-4070 Adjustable Pickup Truck Cargo Bar #adDiscount Ramps #ad
- Spring-loaded adjustable ratchet with an ergonomic handle. Pivoting, grooved rubber ends grip the truck bed to prevent bar slipping and cargo shifting.
Durable, powder-coated steel construction. Fits any truck bed from 40" to 70" W. Safely secure and tie down cargo in a pickup truck bed with this universal cargo bar.
|Brand||Discount Ramps #ad|
7. Lund #ad
Lund 607003 Cargo Bar With Net,Silver #adLund #ad
- Handy cargo net included. Stops cargo from shifting in pickup trucks and SUVs for safer hauling. Rubber feet will not scrape cargo area. No tools required for easy installation. Telescopic design will adjust from 47" to 70" to fit most vehicle beds.
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
8. US Cargo Control #ad
US Cargo Control Round Tube Load Bar, Great for Use in Semi Trailer and Enclosed Van Trailers, Adjustable from 89.75 Inches to 104.5 Inches, Not for Use in Pickup Truck or SUV #adUS Cargo Control #ad
- Specs - 1. 5" tube diameter | 1 way pivot on the rubber feet not 360 degree rotation | 2. 5" x 4" rubber feet | Extends from 89. 75"-104. 5" | quantity: 1 Cargo Lock Bar. Because this load lock bar for trailers is friction fit, it does not have a working load rating.
This has a minimum length of 89. 75 inches. This is too large to use in pickup trucks, SUVs, Minivans or small trailers. It has non-slip feet to keep the adjustable cargo bar and your cargo in place! Easy installation - push the silver button on the ratchet to release the ratchet, ratchet tight, extend to fit your application, open the ratchet, and close ratchet to lock in place.
Heavy duty and adjustable - this ratcheting cargo bar extends from 89.
75"-104. 5" and is intended for use in semi trailers and enclosed van trailers. Durable and built to last - the high quality steel construction on this ratcheting bar ensures durability with your toughest jobs. Versatile - this ratcheting bar, also known as a load lock, is versatile and allows you to use the friction fit design to place the ratchet cargo bar anywhere inside the trailer. The cargo locking bar will not bend or break from normal use.
9. SPAREHAND #ad
Sparehand Steel Adjustable Cargo Bar with Self-Locking Spring Ratchet for Vehicles, Red, Extends 3.6 ft. to 6 ft. #adSPAREHAND #ad
- With a self-locking spring ratchet. Constructed of heavy-duty steel with aircraft-quality fasteners for added protection and rubber end stoppers. Quick-to-install design with maximum weight capacity of 175 lbs.
Sparehand original Design: Often Imitated, Never Duplicated. Comes with a 1-Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty. To 6 ft. Adjusts from 3. 6 ft. Keep cargo secure and prevent from sliding around during transport.
10. US Cargo Control #ad
Great for Use in Pickup Truck Bed, Extends from 40 Inches to 70 Inches, and Small Trailers, Minivan, SUV, US Cargo Control Ratcheting Cargo Bar for Small Cargo Bar Needs #adUS Cargo Control #ad
- This ratcheting cargo bar has non-slip feet to keep the adjustable cargo bar and your cargo in place! The rubber non-slip pads also help prevent scratching. Specs - 1" diameter pole | 360 degree pivot on the rubber feet | 2-3/8" x 3" Rubber Feet | Extends from 40"-70" | Quantity: 1 Pickup Truck Load Bar.
Durable and built to last - the steel construction on this ratcheting bar ensures durability with your toughest jobs. Non-skid feet ensures the bar stays in place and so does your cargo.
Heavy duty and adjustable - easy to use in a pickup, minivan, SUV, small trailer, or any other area 40"-70" wide. Easy installation - use the finger release to fully open the ratchet, ratchet tight ratcheting too tightly can cause damage to vehicle walls, use caution, extend to fit your application, use the finger release again to lock the ratchet in place.
Safe and secure - similar to larger load locks, this pickup truck cargo bar keeps cargo where you want it! This pickup cargo bar is great for trucks with tonneau covers to keep items near the tailgate for easy access.