As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. K&N #ad
K&N Engineering PS-7018 Multi Oil Filter Automotive-Pro-Series #adK&N #ad
- High capacity: withstand the longer service intervals now recommended by some vehicle manufacturers. Heavy-duty construction: Heavy-duty canister for outstanding durability.
No-hassle warranty: 1-Year Limited Warranty. Easy to remove: Fast and easy Wrench-Off removal. Extensively tested: Laboratory tested to ensure excellent capacity and burst strength.
Protect your engine: Pleated synthetic-blend filtration media removes most harmful contaminants. High flow rates: designed to provide exceptional flow rates and a consistent flow of oil to your engine. Versatile compatibility: Designed to operate with all synthetic, conventional, and blended motor oils.
2. Fram #ad
FRAM CH10295 TRV204898 #adFram #ad
- Ideal balance of dirt-trapping efficiency and dirt-holding capacity. Designed for everyday drivers who perform frequent maintenance on their vehicles.
Proven protection for up to 5, 000 miles. Suregrip anti-slip texture makes changing FRAM oil filters quick and easy. Engineered for use with conventional oil.
3. TOYOTA #ad
Genuine Toyota Parts PTR43-00081 TRD Oil Filter #adTOYOTA #ad
- Kit includes two replacement high-temperature Viton housing gaskets and a drain adapter. Red silicone gaskets help provide excellent seal characteristics at high temperatures. Zinc-plated steel end caps help increase structural integrity. Replaces oem oil filter 04152-YZZA4.
4. TOYOTA #ad
Toyota Genuine Parts 90915-YZZD3 Oil Filter #adTOYOTA #ad
- Recommended for use with Toyota motor oil products. Genuine oeM - direct fit. Provides quality engine effectiveness. Can be used with other motor oil brands. Effectively removes contaminants.
5. TOYOTA #ad
Toyota Genuine Parts 04152-YZZA4 Replaceable Oil Filter Element 1 Case QTY 10 #adTOYOTA #ad
- The pressure relief valve of a Genuine Toyota Oil Filter opens only when the filter is clogged allowing oil to flow to the engine. This clogging can restrict the flow of oil to the engine causing severe damage.
The filter element: the toyota approved element effectively filters contaminants while meeting all Toyota Parts specifications for oil flow. This helps protect your engine from increased wear during cold-starts.
The valve on some non-genuine Toyota oil filters open at lower pressures, allowing unfiltered oil to the engine even when the filter is not clogged. Some non-genuine Toyota oil filters do not meet Toyota’s stringent specifications.
The pressure release valve: oil filters clog when exposed to excess contaminants. The anti-drainback valve: genuine toyota oil filters feature an Anti-Drainback Valve that prevents oil from draining out of the engine and into the oil pan. By comparison, a lesser quality element may clog over time, which could lead to engine seizure or other potential engine problems.