As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Labelmaster #ad
B417T, Amerex Dry Chemical Fire Extinguisher, 2.5 Pounds #adLabelmaster #ad
- Discharge time. 10 sec. For use on class a ordinary combustibles, Class B Flammable liquid spills or Fires involving live electrical equipment Class C. All metal valve construction, Aluminum Valve. Abc dry chemical, class A:B:C Extinguisher. Includes Vehicle Bracket.
2. Kidde #ad
UL Rated 1-A, Commerical and Industrial Fire Extinguisher, 10-B:C, Kidde 466227 ABC Pro Multi-Purpose Dry Chemical #adKidde #ad
- Easy to use: easy to pull safety pin for quick, convenient use. Easy to read: gauge tells you when fire extinguisher is charged and ready for use. Durable: tough impact resistant metal valve, handle, and lever.
Clear instruction label: Shows the steps required to operate the extinguisher. Multipurpose protection: fights class A, and C fires and is is UL rated 1-A, B, 10-B:C.
|Manufacturer||Kidde Fire and Safety #ad|
3. FIRST ALERT #ad
First Alert 1038789 Standard Home Fire Extinguisher, Red #adFIRST ALERT #ad
- U. S. Coast guard approved for marine use. Use monoammonium phosphate extinguishing agent; Rechargeable by certified professionals after use. First alert's home1 fire extinguisher is UL rated 1 A: 10 B:C; it features durable all metal construction with a commercial grade metal valve and trigger.
Multipurpose fire extinguisher fights wood, trash, gasoline, plastics, paper, oil, and electrical equipment fires.
Metal pull pin with a safety seal to help prevent accidental discharge and tampering; Corrosion resistant, easy to read, color coded metal gauge; Waterproof label with easy instructions. First alert has been the most trusted brand in home safety since launching the first residential smoke alarm in 1958 Based on a First Alert brand trust survey in February 2018.
|Brand||FIRST ALERT #ad|
|Manufacturer||First Alert #ad|
4. Labelmaster #ad
2.5lb ABC Dry Chemical Class A B C Fire Extinguisher, Amerex B417, with Wall Bracket #adLabelmaster #ad
- Abc dry chemical, class A:B:C Extinguisher. For use on class a ordinary combustibles, Class B Flammable liquid spills or Fires involving live electrical equipment Class C. All metal valve construction, Aluminum Valve. Includes Wall Bracket. Discharge time. 10 sec.
5. Auto Fire Guard #ad
With Mount, AFG Fireball-Fire Extinguisher Ball: Forest Design, Decorative, Automatic Fire Extinguisher, Adhesive Glow-in-the-Dark Sign and User Manual #adAuto Fire Guard #ad
- If you are home, releasing flame-neutralizing chemicals. Carbon monoxide and hydrogen cyanide are the 2 most common poisons in smoke. The chemical powder released by the Auto Fire Guard Fireball️ is safe for kids and pets! Bullet Point. Eco-friendly and easy to clean: the dry chemical powder used in the auto fire Guard fire extinguisher ball contains Eco-friendly, non-toxic dust particles which can easily be vacuum cleaned or swept away with a mop and bucket.
Auto fire guard fireball️ : this innovative fireball extinguisher contains 90-94% pure dry chemical powder weighing 3 pounds and is ideally suited for paper and wood fires, ADA approved, electrical fires, and flammable liquid fires. Within 2-5 seconds it will burst spreading the flame-neutralizing substances across a 905 cubic feet space.
Where to use: auto fire guard fireball️ can be used as kitchen fire extinguishers for the home, a rv fire extinguisher, a boat fire extinguisher, a car fire extinguisher, a garage fire extinguisher, a stove fire extinguisher, and even a race car fire extinguisher!. How to use: the fireballr is an automatic system which works within contact of fire, it will activate and put out the fire at the source as the flames make contact.
How it works: the auto fire guard fireball️ removes the carbon and hydrogen present in the atmosphere - leaving the oxygen alone! The FireballR fines to carbon and prevents carbon monoxide from developing - eliminating the fire. The afg fire extinguisher ball is certified in the usa, and is the only American made fire suppression ball system that has submitted to testing in the United States and passed with 0 toxicity while being safer than popping a balloon! Use the fireballr in fire prone areas with the mount/bracket and if a fire occurs while you aren't home, simply roll or throw the Fireball Rin the fire.
6. Buckeye #ad
2.5 lbs Agent Capacity, Buckeye 13315 ABC Multipurpose Dry Chemical Hand Held Fire Extinguisher with Aluminum Valve and Vehicle Bracket #adBuckeye #ad
- Vehicle brackets for extended unit service life. Measures 3-3/8-inches diameter by 4-8/7-inches width by 14-3/4-inches height. Abc dry chemical is a multipurpose extinguishing agent that is suitable for use on Class A, Class B and Class C fires.
Color-coded gauges show operating status at-a-glance. Anodized aluminum valve assemblies for superior strength and corrosion resistance.
7. Labelmaster #ad
With Vehicle Bracket, 5lb ABC Dry Chemical Class A B C Fire Extinguisher, Amerex B402T #adLabelmaster #ad
- 14 sec. Discharge time. Abc dry chemical, class A:B:C Extinguisher. All metal valve construction, Aluminum Valve. For use on class a ordinary combustibles, Class B Flammable liquid spills or Fires involving live electrical equipment Class C. Includes Vehicle Bracket.