As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. BMW #ad
BMW 82141467704 Grey Antifreeze Coolant, 1 Gallon #adBMW #ad
- Ethylene glycol-based. Never remove the radiator or expansion tank cap from a hot engine. Contains Bittering agent. Provides protection for metals such as cast iron, steel and aluminum. 1 gallon bottle.
2. OEM #ad
OEM Recochem 86-324BOEME Blue Premium Antifreeze 50/50 Extended Life-Euro I Blue #adOEM #ad
- Nitrite, amine & phosphate NAP free. Formulation features: low silicate OAT. Provides excellent coolant-to-coolant compatibility with all coolant technology, phosphate, do not mix with conventional high pH, but for best results, borate or silicate based antifreeze.
Meets or exceeds performance requirements of: ASTM D3306, D6210-10, D7583; BS6580 Application: newer model foreign light duty gasoline or diesel engine vehicles. Recommended for: bmw, Mercedes-Benz, Mini, jaguar, Smart, Volvo.
3. PEAK #ad
PEAK OET Extended Life Blue 50/50 Prediluted Antifreeze/Coolant for European Vehicles, 1 Gal. #adPEAK #ad
- 50/50 prediluted for quick top offs: Already prediluted to make topping off your cooling system a breeze. Protects: advanced formulation prevents rust & corrosion protecting all cooling system components.
Designed for european vehicles: recommended for use with BMW, Jaguar, Volvo, and other European vehicles that require a BLUE Silicate-Enhanced Hybrid Organic Acid Technology Si-HOAT formula.1
1 gallon engine antifreeze/coolant: Fully compatible with other extended life antifreeze/coolants. Guaranteed: when installed as part of a complete flush and fill, PEAK guarantees this coolant will provide service life protection of up to 150, 000 miles or 5 years.
4. OEM #ad
Recochem OEM 86-184BOEMH Blue Premium Antifreeze 50/50 Extended Life BLUE, 1 Pack, 1 gallon #adOEM #ad
- Blue. Recommended for: acura, nissan, Infiniti, Subaru, Honda, Suzuki, mitsubishi, Mazda. Application: Newer model foreign cars and light duty trucks.
5. Zerex #ad
Zerex Asian Vehicle Blue Silicate and Borate Free 50/50 Prediluted Ready-to-Use Antifreeze/Coolant 1 GA #adZerex #ad
- Contains 30 – 50 ppm of denatonium benzoate as a bittering agent. 5 year/150, long-life, 000 mile. Meets the following oem and industry specifications: hyundai/kia ms 591-08, astm d4985, jis k 2234-1994, Ford WSS-M97B55-A, ASTM 3306, mitsubishi ES-64217, Federal Specification A-A-870A.
Silicate-free, phosphate Hybrid Organic Acid Technology chemistry.
The long life formula provides protection for all cooling system metals from rust and corrosion. Formulated to replace the oem fluid in asian make vehicles such as Honda, Nissan, Hyundai and others requiring a blue, KIA, silicate free HOAT antifreeze/coolant. The silicate free, borate free formula helps protect against harmful scale and deposits.
6. Engine Ice #ad
0.5 Gallon, Engine Ice TYDS008 High Performance Coolant #adEngine Ice #ad
- Uses propylene glycol, which has been proven to eliminate water pump gasket and seal failures; it has also shown in high load, high stress conditions to reduce operating temperatures more than standard coolants.
Engineered to keep your operating temperatures at optimum performance to not lose power through excess heat; Engine Ice is safe for aluminum and most all metals. Engine ice hi-performance coolant is biodegradable, phosphate free and non-toxic, typically reduces operating race temperatures and effectively keeping boil over temperatures to 256° Fahrenheit or less and freeze-up protection to -26° Fahrenheit.
Easy to use – premixed with deionized water for out-of-the-bottle use. With an average reduction in operating temperatures of 10° Fahrenheit - 20° Fahrenheit Engine Ice is perfect for racing or street, motorcycle or auto, ATV or snow machine. Engine ice hi-performance coolant is legal in ccs and ASRA road racing and permitted at many tracks around the world.
|Brand||Engine Ice #ad|
|Manufacturer||Engine Ice #ad|
7. Zerex #ad
Zerex G05 Phosphate Free 50/50 Prediluted Ready-to-Use Antifreeze/Coolant 1 GA #adZerex #ad
- It contains deposit control additives for protection from hard water deposits and scale. Zerex g-05 is a nitrite containing coolant designed to protect diesel engine cylinder liners from cavitation. For any product use or product technical questions call 1-800-TEAM-VAL.
Zerex g-05 contains a high quality defoamer system and will not harm hoses, plastics or original vehicle finishes. The formulation is designed for both gasoline and diesel engines. Its lower-silicate, phosphate free European technology protects all cooling system metals, including aluminum, reduced pH, from corrosion.