As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Performance Tool #ad
Performance Tool W80652 Steering Pivot Pin Remover #adPerformance Tool #ad
- Makes tilt steering columns much easier to service. Lifetime warranty. Applications: 1969 and newer gm, Chrysler and Ford cars and trucks with tilt or telescoping Saginaw type steering columns.
|Brand||Performance Tool #ad|
2. OTC #ad
OTC 7889 Steering Pivot Pin Remover #adOTC #ad
- Tool includes cup adapter, nut, forcing screw, and washer. Rugged, all metal construction ensures this versatile tool set will deliver reliable long-term service.
For 1969 and up gm, chrysler, and Ford vehicles with Saginaw steering columns. Simplifies tilt steering column service procedures. Steering Pivot Pin Remover.
|Warranty||Limited lifetime warranty|
3. OEM TOOLS #ad
OEMTOOLS 25135 Steering Pivot Pin Remover #adOEM TOOLS #ad
- Heavy duty Handle with Cushioned Grip. Heavy duty strap Seat with Duel Rivet Design. Works on 1969-current gm, chrysler and Ford Vehicles with Saginaw Steering Columns.
|Brand||OEM TOOLS #ad|
|Manufacturer||Great Neck Saw #ad|
4. Goplus #ad
Goplus 19 Pcs Car Steering Wheel Remover, Lock Plate Puller Compressor Set #adGoplus #ad
- That's definitely a professional remover set for you to use. Sturdy and reliable tool: made of 45#steel coated zinc, this steering wheel remover is sturdy and durable for your long time use. A good helper for your work! Portable with storage case: all mechanic tools are put in a molded storage case.
And with its high hardness and good wear resistance, the mechanic tool is powerful disassembly without deformation. Included 19pcs for pulling: the storage case includes bolts, screws, hubs, pivot pin and lock plate tool. Equipped with including 19pcs tools, puller, this steering wheel remover set can meet all your needs.
Moreover, this suitcase will make tool organized well when finished the job without losing tool again. And with a handle, it's lightweight and portable for you to carry it anywhere.
Professional remover set: the whole set features steering wheel puller and related bolts, non threaded puller legs for late model vehicles with non-threaded hubs, steering wheel lock plate depressing tool and pivot pin removing tool for servicing tilt steering wheels. Suitable for many cars: this tool kit is designed for steering wheel removal of most automotive and light truck application, Town Car, which can be used on most American cars even light trucks such as Crown Victoria, Ranger and Focus.
5. Lang Tools #ad
Tilt Steering Pivot Pin Remover, Lang Tools 525 #adLang Tools #ad
- Removes pivot pins from Chrysler, Ford, and GM steering columns. Fits all telescoping steering columns 1969 to present. Each of the tool's three pieces are machined out of a separate solid piece of material, durability, and heat-treated for added strength, and long tool life.
|Brand||Lang Tools #ad|
|Manufacturer||Lang Tools #ad|
6. Lisle #ad
Lisle 35260 Plastic Fastener Remover #adLisle #ad
- This tool quickly removes various types of plastic fasteners that hold on weather stripping, radiator shrouds, fender linings, air dams and other plastic or rubber parts.
Removes plastic Hold-Down Fasteners. The tool is equipped with a sliding urethane button for use when extra leverage is necessary.
7. Performance Tool #ad
Chrysler, Ford, Performance Tool W86561 Angled Push Pin Pliers for Retainer & Anchor for Honda, GM, Toyota #adPerformance Tool #ad
- Quickly and easily removes plastic anchors without damage. Fits common anchors on honda, GM, Toyota, Ford, Chrysler and many other makes. These pliers work on anchors that are found in many makes and models including Honda, Ford, GM, Toyota, Chrysler and many other late model vehicles.
Specially designed to remove push pins with center locking pin. Ergonomic handle prevents hand fatigue during long term use.
8. Neiko #ad
Neiko 20596B Auto Trim Panel Upholstery Removal Tool Set, 5 Piece | Ergonomic Soft Grip Handles #adNeiko #ad
- Safely remove clips and fasteners that secure door panels and trim pieces without damage to panel or trim. Pivot point for appropriate leverage, preventing twisting that may damage the panel and trim.
Perfect to use on most domestic and import vehicles and is suitable for interior work dashboards, consoles, radios, stereos, etc.
Svcm satin chrome plated steel shafts for durability and ergonomically shaped handle with soft-grip coating for ultimate comfort. Five piece trim panel set includes: square notch tip, large "V" notch tip, small "V" notch tip, 1/4" "U" notch tip, 5/16" "U" notch tip.
|Manufacturer||Ridgerock Tools Inc. #ad|