As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Powerbuilt #ad
Powerbuilt Alltrade 648629 Kit 52 Serpentine Belt Tool Set #adPowerbuilt #ad
- Tool solutions for most all situations. Includes accessories for specific vehicle applications, Ford, including GM, SAAB, Chrysler, VW and Volvo. Made to be the most reliable tools in the market today.
Designed for removing and installing serpentine belts on vehicles with spring-loaded belt tensioners. Carry case includes usage photos and instructions. Built to exceed tool standards.
|Manufacturer||Alltrade Tools #ad|
2. Danti #ad
Serpentine Belt Wrench Tool Equipment Hand Tool Removing Installing Tool Serp Belt Wrench for Acura Accord CR-V Civic #adDanti #ad
- Design - 25" long for leverage, lightweight, slim design, easily to control when using. Structure - equipped with 16mm and 22mm, 12 point securing attachments.
Carefully calculated handle geometry to ease access on & off the tensioner. Material – constructed with high quality solid steel has an unparalleled lifespan which is much better than others. Engagement every 30 degrees. Guarantee - if you're not 100% satisfied with your item, simply return it for a full refund in 30 days, no questions asked money back guarantee with 18 month’s warranty.
Application - works on most applications, odyssey 2006, 2006 and newer civic, accord 2004-2007, 2.5 litre bl mazda 3, 2007 2012 cr-v, pontiac Vibe, Pilot and more. Black power coated Surface, Anti-corrosion/Rust Paint.
3. Lisle #ad
Lisle 59000 Ratcheting Serpentine Belt Tool #adLisle #ad
- This tool will work where conventional ratchets or breaker bars won't fit due to limited access. Includes - 57390: 14mm socket / 57530: 3/8" square drive / 57580: 16mm socket / 57560: 1/2" square drive / 57500: 13mm socket / 57450: 18mm socket / 59100: extension / 57440: 15mm Socket / 59140: 19mm socket / 59190: Handle Assembly.
Ratcheting head with freewheel position allows maximum leverage.
Set ratcheting head to the middle or neutral/freewheel position and once maximum travel point is reached simply click lever into place to lock the ratchet mechanism. Now includes 19mm socket for Honda and Toyota applications. Comes with extension for hard-to-reach idler pulleys.
|Warranty||Lifetime warranty does not cover abuse|
4. OEMTOOLS #ad
& 18 mm Sockets, 16, 13, OEMTOOLS 25149 Serpentine Belt Tool, 1/2 & 3/8 Inch Drive | Remove & Install Serpentine Belts | Long Handle Provides Unparalleled Clearance & Leverage, 15 #adOEMTOOLS #ad
- Country of Origin : China. For removing and Installing Serpentine Belts. Package weight: 1. 111 kilograms. Package dimensions: 66. 04 h x 3. 81 l x 1016 w centimeters.
|Warranty||OEMTOOLS Limited Lifetime|
5. Fairmount Tools #ad
Eastwood Ratcheting Serpentine Belt Wrench Tool Belt Remove and Install Kit Automotive Repair Kit Socket #adFairmount Tools #ad
- Drive chrome vanadium sockets In 13, 15, 16 And 18Mm. Extension bar For Hard To Access Areas. The serpentine belt tool set is an integral tool when removing and Installing Serpentine Belts With Spring-Loaded, Idler Pulleys.
The 23-inch long slender Design Provides Proper Reach And Prevents Damage. Eases removal And Installation Of Serpentine Belts. 3/8 in. Serpentine belt tool Removes Tension On Spring-Loaded Idler.
6. GEARWRENCH #ad
GEARWRENCH Serpentine Belt Grabber Tool, 27", 3684D #adGEARWRENCH #ad
- From our first specialty tool, the model-T valve spring lifter, to our latest Ratcheting Puller, we've built our reputation with tools that make tough jobs easy.
Since our 1919 beginning, KD Tools has been driven by innovation. That's why we are the first choice for thousands of automotive technicians worldwide.
|Manufacturer||Cooper Tools #ad|
|Warranty||1 year manufacturer|
7. ACDelco #ad
Black, ACDelco Professional 7K690 Standard V-Ribbed Serpentine Belt #adACDelco #ad
- Its flexible construction allows the belt to withstand billions of topside and backside bends resulting in a long belt life. Made with temperature and crack resistant EPDM rubber for a long life and quiet, dependable performance.
Able to operate and accept misalignment in the accessory belt drive systems ABDS far greater than other serpentine belts.
Its precision dimension control of rib profile transmits load efficiently throughout the accessory belt drive systems ABDS allowing components to operate at optimum levels. Is the belt of choice by professional technicians, lasting 50% to 60% longer than retail belts low priced belts sold at car part stores.
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime as long as original purchaser owns vehicle. (Parts Only)|
8. Powerbuilt #ad
648451, Black, Powerbuilt Serpentine Belt Tool Kit #adPowerbuilt #ad
- Includes socket rail with special shallow 6-point 15 millimeter, and 13 millimeter, 16 millimeter and 18 millimeter sockets, 14 millimeter and 15 millimeter crowfoot wrenches.
For removing or installing serpentine belts on vehicles with spring-loaded automatic belt tensioners. For removing or installing serpentine belts on vehicles with spring-loaded automatic belt tensioners. Includes 24 inch handle with 3/8 inch square drive. Adapter fits on handle in 8 different positions.
For removing or installing serpentine belts on vehicles with spring-loaded automatic belt tensioners. Includes 24 inch handle with 3/8 inch square drive. Includes 9-1/4 inch adapter/extension with 1/2 inch square drive. Adapter fits on handle in 8 different positions. Tool includes 24-in handle with 3/8-in square drive and 9-1/4-in adapter/extension with 1/2-in square drive.
|Manufacturer||Alltrade Tools #ad|
|Warranty||Lifetime Factory Warranty|