As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Prestone #ad
And Hoses, Heater Core, Prestone AS105 Total Cooling Syststem Cleaner for Radiator, 22 oz., 1 pack #adPrestone #ad
- Cleans cooling systems to help prevent overheating. Strong enough to help restore maximum cooling system efficiency. 2-in-1 formula designed for light flushing and heavy-duty cleaning.
Effectively removes heavy deposits by drawing metal oxides into the solution. Non-toxic, non-acidic formula is easy-to-use and safe for all cooling system metals.
2. CRC #ad
Rust Remover for Cars Engines, Evapo-Rust TC001 Thermocure Coolant System Rust Remover – 32 oz., Radiators | Automobile Cleaning Solutions, Water Pumps #adCRC #ad
- Easy application: this non-toxic, non-flammable solution removes rust that causes overheating in three easy steps. Specifications: our Thermocure cleaner is available in a 32 oz bottle.
Treats cooling systems up to 3 gallons. Drain the cooling system and flush 3-4 times with water. Evapo-rust rust remover: evapo-Rust effortlessly removes rust from automotive parts, cookware, hardware, tools, and antiques without any scrubbing or sanding.
It is non-corrosive and non-flammable. Use: the cooling system cleaner removes rust from the cooling system in three easy steps that include draining the coolant, adding the solution and topping off with water, let the solution stay in the car for 3-4 hours up to several days.
Thermocure formula: thermocure is made of a non-toxic and water-based solution that is easy-to-use on automotive cooling systems. Refill with manufacturer's recommended coolant.
3. OEMTOOLS #ad
Lock-On Latch for Air Hoses, Lever-Action Coolant Flush Kit, OEMTOOLS 24719 Coolant System Flush Gun, Heater Core Flush Kit Features a Universal Nozzle #adOEMTOOLS #ad
- Easy to use: insert the universal nozzle of our radiator flush gun into your outlet hose; Blast pressurized water through the line to remove gunk and grime from your heater core or coolant systems.
Parts safe coolant flush: clean the interior walls of your radiator or coolant systems with 20-40PSI so that you don’t damage the walls of your systems. Effective coolant system flush: Performing a coolant, radiator flush, or heater core system flush is made easy with our radiator flush kit.
Comfortable and practical: Our lever-action flushing gun is used with a standard garden hose and simple air attachment. Solve heating problems: this heater core backflush tool allows you to clean buildup of rust particles, dirt, and other clogging particles from your heater core.
|Warranty||OEMTOOLS Limited One Year|
4. Ford #ad
22 oz., Genuine Ford Fluid VC-1 Premium Cooling System Flush #adFord #ad
- Use to flush engine cooling system whenever coolant is changed or repairs are required. Compatible with all coolant types. Contains no petroleum distillates. Fast flush formulation. Does not require the use of a neutralizer.
5. Irontite #ad
Irontite ThoroFlush 468-9110-16 #adIrontite #ad
- Industrial strength concentrated radiator, engine coolant system and fuel tank cleaner. Cleans auto, hd truck and Equipment Cooling Systems. Safe for use on Cast Iron, Aluminum or Plastic. Loosens and removes rust, grease, scale, oil and sludge.
6. EVANS #ad
EVANS Cooling Systems EC42001 Waterless Prep Fluid, 128 fl. oz. #adEVANS #ad
- Protects cooling system metals during flush, but is not a substitute for Evans Waterless Coolants. Engineered specifically to purge the cooling system before installing new waterless coolant. Seeks out old coolant and water that remain after draining existing antifreeze/water mixture from an engine.
Especially important to use when block drains are unavailable or cannot be removed Ensures that the final water content after installing Evans Waterless Coolant meets operating limits.
|Manufacturer||Evans Cooling Systems #ad|
7. Ford #ad
Genuine Ford Fluid VC-9 Engine Cooling System Iron Cleaner, 1 Quart #adFord #ad
- Provides a passive iron surface after cleaning to avoid flash rusting. Contains cleaners that effectively remove rust and polymers that disperse sludge's.
Use only when specified; refer to the applicable TSB or WSM for application, usage, and other important information. Is non-aggressive to both ferrous and non-ferrous metal. Genuine OEM.
8. Design Engineering #ad
Design Engineering 040202 Radiator Relief Cooling System Flush, 16 oz. #adDesign Engineering #ad
- Simple to use. Dissolves oily residue build-up left behind in old antifreeze and coolant mixtures. 100% biodegradable; contains no glycol. Concentrated cleansing agent that effectively removes rust and mineral deposits. Restores cooling system efficiency.
9. Gunk #ad
Gunk C2124 Super Heavy-Duty Radiator Flush Cooling System, 22 Oz #adGunk #ad
- Flow to all parts of the cooling system. Size ozs 22. Radiator Flush. Plastic Jug. Unclogs and cleans easily and efficiently.