As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. ACDelco Tools #ad
Vibration & LED Light Flashing，ARM303-4A, LCD Display, ACDelco Tools 1/2” Inch Angle Digital Torque Wrench, 26-1/4” Length, Measures 12.5 – 250.7 ft-lbs. Range of Torque, Audible Notification Buzzer #adACDelco Tools #ad
- Lcd displaylcd display shows torque setting, measurement Modes N-m or Kg-cm, Ft-lb, In-lb. Battery Level, Angle Degree. Audible & visual alert system Includes Buzzer, Vibration and LED Light Flashing.
One-year limited Manufacturer’s Warranty. Contents included: tool, Calibration Certification, metal Carrying Case, User’s Manual. Digital torquereversible, precision geared 72-tooth Ratchet Head Measures Torque in Clockwise & Counter-Clockwise Directions with Anti-Slip Industrial Grade Grip Design.
Aa alkaline battery x 2 required, NOT Included. Torque measurement range: 12. 5 – 2507 ft-lbs. Pre-set accuracy CW +/- 1. 5%, ccw +/- 2. 5%. Durability material harden steel Alloy Body Construction, Full Metal Case with High Density Protective Foam Interior.
|Brand||ACDelco Tools #ad|
|Warranty||One-year limited manufacturer's warranty against defects in materials and workman ship.|
2. Supercrazy #ad
Supercrazy 1/2 Inch Torque Wrench Angle Gauge Tool SF0136 #adSupercrazy #ad
- 1/2" male & female square drive and an adjustable holding rod hold the gauge in position during use. Easily zeroed for next application by turning the tool housing. 360 degree scale is marked at 2 degree increments & intervals of 10 degree and 30 degree.
Package includes torque wrench adapter gauge and adjustable holding rod; Holding rod features 2 lengths for flexibility and reach. Measures angle of rotation after pre-torque in torque-angle application.
3. GEARWRENCH #ad
30-340 Nm Pack of 1, GEARWRENCH 85077 1/2-Inch Drive Electronic Torque Wrench #adGEARWRENCH #ad
- Handle and housing are oil and solvent resistant, protecting the tool from harmful agents and keeping your hands in place. Torque accuracy of +/ 2 percent cw and +/ 3 percent CCW between 20 percent and 100 percent of wrench capability.
5 torque measurement units provide a readout in Nm, kgf m, In lb. Ft lb, and kg cm. Target torque alert” gives a warning as you approach the target torque; vibrating handle, buzzer, and solid LED light indicate when target is reached. 72 tooth ratchet mechanism with a 5° swing arc allows you to turn fasteners in tight spaces.
|Manufacturer||Apex Tool Group #ad|
|Warranty||1 year limited warranty; calibration accuracy warrantied for 90 days|
4. Performance Tool #ad
Performance Tool M205 Torque Angle Gauge #adPerformance Tool #ad
- Adjustable arm has 2 different lengths for flexibility of use. For use with 1/2-Inch drive tools. 360 degree angle scale in 2 degree increments.
5. Neiko #ad
Neiko 20741A Digital Torque Adapter, 1/2" Drive | 29.5-147.5 Foot-Pound | Audible Alert #adNeiko #ad
- Range: 40-200 n-m 29. Two types of modes: peak mode indicates when a specific level of torque is reached and trace mode actively shows how much torque is being applied on the display. Adapter turns off after 80 seconds of no usage.
5 ft. Three color led light indicator and audible sound once torque setting is reaching. 5-147. In, n-m, unit: kg-m, kg-cm, accuracy: +-2%, and Memory: 50. Lb. Lb. Converts any ratchet wrench into a precision torque wrench; accurate calibration device for existing digital and analog torque wrenches.
|Manufacturer||Ridgerock Tools Inc. #ad|
6. OTC #ad
OTC 4554 1/2" Drive Torque Angle Gauge #adOTC #ad
- Has 1/2" male and female square drives. Measures angle of rotation after pre-torque in torque-angle applications. Required when servicing many late model engines that use torque-to-yield fasteners.
Easily zeroed for next application by turning the tool housing. The 360 degree scale is marked in 2 degree increments and intervals of 10 and 30 degrees.
|Warranty||Limited lifetime warranty|
7. Summit Tools #ad
Buzzer and Sequential LED Indicator, 50 Memroy Slots AD4-340CN, 1-360° Angle Range, Summit Tools 1/2 inch Digital Angle Torque Adapter, 12.5-250.7 ft-lbs Torque Range #adSummit Tools #ad
- Ultra-modern technology: with 12. 5 to 2507 ft. And degree. Pounds torque measurement range and 1-360° Angle measurement range, this Digital Angle Torque Adapter will turn your traditional ratchet or wrench into a precision measurement device.
Large lcd display: this angle torque adapter comes with lcd display that provides measurements in kg-cm, N-m, in-lb. The stainless-steel construction with high-grade plastic material provide weather-proofing and keeps the electric Angle Torque Adapter safe from any drop-related breakage.
Ft-lb. 2 operation modes: Peak hold and Tracking. This adapter features a buzzer that provides audible feedback and sequential LED that provides visual feedback when target torque is reached.
This gauge comes complete with its own carry case and an instruction manual. Repalce traditional mechanical angle/angular/torque gauge that's difficult to setup and may cause inaccuracy. Accuracy ensured: this angle torque adapter offer readings with ±3% Torque reading accuracy and ±2° Angle reading accuracy. Lifetiem Warrenty from Summit Tools. 4 torque unit selection: n-m, ft-lb, in-lb, kg-cm.
8. ABN #ad
Torque to Yield Gauge Torque Adapter, ABN Torque Angle Gauge – 1/2 Inch Drive Torque Angle Meter Tool #adABN #ad
- Contents: package includes torque wrench adapter gauge and adjustable holding rod; Holding rod features 2 lengths for flexibility and reach. Ideal for professional and do-it-yourself mechanics: Easily tighten head and manifold bolts with this torque wrench degree gauge; Works great for professional auto mechanics and the everyday hobbyist to be used whenever manufacturer specifications require torque angle.
Service your vehicle: often used to service late model engines that utilize torque-to-yield fasteners, this torque degree wheel will help you gauge the degree of turn when the manufacturer calls for fasteners to be tightened further after the torque loads are applied.
Use with your tools: the abn 1/2 inch drive angle torque gauge meter Tool allows you to measure the angle of rotation after pre-torque; The 1/2-inch square male and female drive on the dial gauge is designed to fit your degree torque wrench not included.
Easy to read: angle gauges measure up to 360 degrees with 2-degree increments and 10-degree intervals; Clear, bold lines for easy identification ensures proper tightening; Easily zeroed for future applications by turning tool housing.
9. eTORK #ad
ETORK Click-Style Torque Wrench 1/2-Inch Drive 50-250 ft.-lbs, 70-340 N.m #adeTORK #ad
- Wrench clicks and/or releases when preset torque value is reached. Meets the requirements of america National Standard ASME B107. 300-2010 P> lifetime personal Use Guarantee .
Accurate to +/- 3% in clockwise direction compared to most competitors +/- 4%. Operates and measures torque in both clockwise and counterclockwise direction.