As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Camco #ad
Camco 42593 Awning Anchor Kit with Pull Tension Strap #adCamco #ad
- Includes pull tension straps and is long lasting. Extra holding power of spiral stakes works well in all kinds of soil. Easy to use. Even distribution of tension makes securing the RV awning easy.
2. Camco #ad
White, Camco 42563 Awning Stabilizer Kit #adCamco #ad
- Tension units keep ropes securely taut. Secures the RV awning economically. Stores compactly. Fits all RV awning sizes. Spiral stakes work well in all kinds of soil.
|Warranty||1 year against manufacturing defects|
3. Cajun Tie Downs #ad
Campers, with Screw in Anchors, Awning Tie Down Kit, RV's, Made in USA #adCajun Tie Downs #ad
- Made in the USA. 2 - heavy duty 1, 500 lb. 2 - methods of attachment to Depending on your Awning. 100% polypropylene - will Not Rot, Mildew or Retain Water. Tie Downs. 2 - screw in auger Anchors with Rings.
4. CAREFREE #ad
CAREFREE R019399-001 RV Awning Stabiliz'R Kit #adCAREFREE #ad
- Kit includes: 2-adjustable vertical metal support poles with high quality plastic cradles and adjustment levers, 2-Tension Straps with D-Rings and 2-Ground Stakes. No drilling or installation require! Quick easy set-up as poles have an adjustment lever to quickly set the adjustable poles to the desired height.
Made by carefree-but is compatible with all brands and models of awning with a roller tube. Package dimensions : 58" L x 5" W x 5" H.
|Warranty||1 Year Manufacturer Warranty|
5. Dumble #ad
Dumble RV Awning Tie Down Kit – Single Strap Tie Down Anchor Awning Tie Downs for RV and Camper Awning Accessories #adDumble #ad
- Built to last: constructed of premium materials helps to protect these rv accessories awning anchor tiedowns RV tie down straps from mildew, rot, and corrosion; The square structure RV awning stakes and the 7-inch 17. 8 cm steel spring provide a strong hold on the 1. 5-inch 3. 8 cm polypropylene webbing RV awning tie down straps; 14-inch 35. 6 cm steel tie down stakes work well in dirt or soil.
Secure your rv awning: the dumble rv supplies travel trailer awning tie down awning anchors for rv Awning Stabilizer Kit is designed to evenly distribute tension across the top of your camper awning to secure your expensive awnings, rafters, and mounting brackets into place during breezy conditions while camping; RV awning hold down straps offer 42 feet 12.
8 meters in length to fit your 25-foot awning. Protect against damaging winds: if you want peace of mind that your awning will be safe from wind damage, then use this camper awning strap down kit to stabilize your set up; This simple single-strap RV awning anchor kit can sustain winds up to 15 mph with gusts up to 20 mph. Contents: secure your rv or camper awning with this full camper awning anchor kit; Includes 1 heavy duty awning tie down strap, 3 triangular rings, 2 camper awning stakes metal hook stakes, 1 RV awning tie down springs, and 1 tension connector.
Easy to install: begin by attaching one end of the strap to the spring by looping the strap through both attached rings and then back through one ring to create a tight hold on the strap; Insert a stake into the ground and attach the spring, then line the strap over the outer bar on the awning; Slide the tension connector and final ring onto the loose end of the strap; Attach the ring to the stake and insert into the ground; Tighten the strap using the tension connector.
6. Valterra #ad
Valterra A30-0200 Happy Hook Awning Tie Down #adValterra #ad
- Packaged with two Happy Hooks, two rolls of cord and two spiral stakes. Keeps tie-down pressure on main support, not on fabric. Hooks into roller tube of your awning. Sturdy and durable zinc-plated steel construction. Fully rotates awning tube to keep fabric tight.
7. Camco #ad
Camco 42514 Awning Hold Down Strap Kit #adCamco #ad
- Stores easily. Fits awnings up to 25'. Secures rV awnings in breezy conditions. Includes two steel 15" awning stakes. Sturdy strap is wrinkle resistant.
|Warranty||64 year against manufacturing defects|
8. Stormforce #ad
Stormforce Aircraft Tie Down Anchor Kit Also Suitable for RV's & Awnings. 19 Piece #adStormforce #ad
- Compatible with all types of small aircraft. Limited Lifetime Warranty. Manufactured using lightweight yet extremely durable materials.
Only option in the aircraft tie down market weighing in at 8 pounds 9 ounces & Engineered to FAA 20-35C Tie Down Advisory. Capable of supporting 4200 lbs or more of force per unit.
9. Beech Lane #ad
Pre-Assembled Ratchets with Thick Straps, Steel Connection Points, Beech Lane Heavy Duty RV Awning Anchor Kit #adBeech Lane #ad
- Manufacturer lifetime warranty - Whether the anchor kit breaks or doesn't perform as expected, it is covered by our lifetime warranty. Steel connection points to prevent wear - Rather than connecting the straps direction to metal components which causes wear and tear, Beech Lane uses metal connections on both ends to maximize durablility.
Thick straps and durable components - RV life is rugged, so this anchor set uses thick straps, steel components, and durable latches to make sure it holds up over time.
Heavy duty pre-assembled awning anchor kit - The Beech Lane awning anchor kit comes pre-assembling to avoid headaches and get your awning tied down quickly and easily. Steel springs to give your awning flexibility in wind - The included steel springs act as shock absorbers, allowing your awning to be secure, but offer flex in sligthly windy environments.