As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Permatex #ad
6 ml Tube, Permatex 59214 High Temperature Thread Sealant, White, Pack of 1 #adPermatex #ad
- Suggested applications: head bolts into through holes, fuel fittings, oil PSI sending units and sensors, rear axle fill plug, oil and coolant lines, brake and power steering fittings.
Resists leakage, vibration loosening, moisture, hydraulic fluids and diesel fuels. Parts may be repositioned up to 4 hours after application. Locks and seals threaded fittings. Lubricates threads for easy assembly and disassembly.
2. Permatex #ad
Permatex 56521 High Performance Thread Sealant, White, 50 ml #adPermatex #ad
- Through creativity, productivity And Innovation - This Brand Continues To Develop The Finest Automotive Accessories. These are complete Line Of Heavy-Duty Shop Products. These products on exceptionally High Order Fulfillment Rates, Breadth Of Available Products. Part number: 56521.
3. Loctite #ad
Loctite 483630 592 Thread Sealant, 50-Mililiter Tube #adLoctite #ad
- Oil psi-sending units and sensors. Brake and power steering fittings. Moisture. Fuel fittings. Rear axle fill plug. Won't shred or wear like tape. Typical applications: threaded fittings.
Resists leakage. Oil and coolant lines. Lubricates threads for easy assembly and disassembly. Parts may be repositioned up to 24 hours after application. Head bolts into through holes. Hydraulic fluids and diesel fuels. Vibration loosening.
4. Loctite #ad
Loctite 1158514 Head Bolt and Water Jacket Sealant, 50-milliliter Tube #adLoctite #ad
- Prevents premature loosening. Eliminates corrosion, which can cause difficulties if future disassembly is required. Seals the gaps between the threads.
Lubricates fasteners during assembly. Typical applications include headbolts, thermostat housings, intake manifold bolts, water pump bolts, temperature sensors.
5. Loctite #ad
1330799, High-Temp, Oil Tolerant, Anaerobic | Blue, LOCTITE 243 Threadlocker for Automotive: Medium-Strength, 6mL Tube PN: 1330799 #adLoctite #ad
- Sets in just 10 minutes & is fully cured in 24 hours. Well suited for automotive and other applications where maintenance or servicing is required. Stainless steel, plated surfaces with improved oil tolerance. Works on all metals, aluminum, including passive substrates e.
G. Loctite 243 is ideal for all nut and bolt applications ¼" to ¾" 6 mm to 20 mm. Removable with hand tools. Convenient curing. Reliable adhesion. Typical applications rocker studs, disc brake calipers, oil pans, bolts on valve and cam covers, intakes and alternators, rocker adjustment bolts, and pulley assemblies.
6. Loctite #ad
Loctite 483631 592 Thread Sealant, 6-Mililiter Tube #adLoctite #ad
- Lubricates threads for easy assembly and disassembly. Brake and power steering fittings. Rear axle fill plug. Head bolts into through holes. Vibration loosening. Fuel fittings.
Typical applications: threaded fittings. Won't shred or wear like tape. Hydraulic fluids and diesel fuels. Oil and coolant lines. Parts may be repositioned up to 24 hours after application. Oil psi-sending units and sensors. Resists leakage. Moisture.
7. Loctite #ad
36-Milliliter, Loctite 492145 545 Pneumatic/Hydraulic Thread Sealant Bottle #adLoctite #ad
- Controlled locking strength allows easy disassembly. Reliably cures on "as received" fasteners. Designed for locking and sealing high-pressure pneumatic and hydraulic systems. Typical applications include hydraulic line fittings, brake fittings, transmission fluid fittings and PTO fittings.
The pneumatic/hydraulic sealant contains no fillers or particles that could contaminate system fluids, foul valves or clog fine filters and screens.
8. Loctite #ad
16-oz., Loctite 1533652 Thread Sealant Brush Top Cap with PTFE #adLoctite #ad
- General-purpose fitting sealant outperforms tapes and pipe dopes. Thread sealant with PTFE. Resists common shop fluids. Remains pliable at high and low temperatures. Seals and resists pressure in air, oil, and diesel fuel.
9. Permatex Products #ad
#14 Thread Sealant Withtelfon 4 Oz Bottle #adPermatex Products #ad
- Resistance: Common Shop Fluids. Range: -65. 0 °f min, 3000 °f max. Temp. Remains pliable at high and low temperatures. Seals and resists pressure in air, oil, diesel fuel and hydraulic systems. Weight: 036 lb.